Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Sewing Room Curtains!


The second project of the year are a set of 3 curtains for my sewing room! I used "Sew Now, Sew Wow" from Alexander Henry. I saved this fabric from my online fabric store on etsy. When I was choosing a color to paint my sewing room I had to keep this fabric in mind. I came across this sewing room in another blog:



I wish I could give someone credit, but I don't remember where it came from! I also have an old kitchen table that I really wanted to incorporate into the room as a cutting table. And the colors in these pictures just reminded me of the Sew Now Sew Wow! fabric. So I chose a paint color similar to the one in the picture and the trim is a very pale blue, almost white. So here are my curtains! We still have to finish painting the closet doors, so I will post pictures of the finished room, when we finish!


The curtains were really easy to make. I sewed a hem on the sides and bottom, then put a pocket at the top... and that's it! For 3 windows it took a total of 5 yards. 


2 comments:

  1. That is/was Alicia Paulson's (Posie gets cozy) sewing room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint color was........name and mfg #......finish.........satin/eggshell........

    ReplyDelete